MJ-7 January Meeting and a new name and a new beginning– Is it all True Series ? #120
The semi-secret UFO paranormal group called MJ-7 is joining forces with other New Mexico groups to form â€œAlbuquerque UFO/Paranormal Forumâ€. This will be a larger group whose on-going mission will be to seek the truth in the areas of UFOs and other paranormal realms. The hope is also to grow the group into a real UFO research resource in the Southwest.
The purpose of using Albuquerque, as part of the new name was to elevate Albuquerque to the status of a first rate UFO/Paranormal study community, a status that was lacking in the past.
Some potential projects/events for 2010 that were discussed at the meeting are as follows:
1. Flying over Dulce to take close aerial photos of some anomalies and analyzing the results to better understand this strange area and its phenomena.
2. Taking a trip to Oregon to research Bigfoot and Alien habitats in lava tubes, and also doing Vortex photography.
3. Looking into doing a TV show/talk show devoted to all strange things.
4. Start major planning for a blockbuster underground base conference in Albuquerque, probably in 2011.
5. One of the members, an abductee consultant, is working on a high profile study on the history of the Roswell event.
6. Another member is taking an accredited course at UNM on UFOs (a first in the nation as far as I know).
7. There was a lively discussion about â€œJump Rooms,â€ instant travel ports between two points in the universe. The group could look into one here locally that is said to go from Sandia Labs to Los Alamos Lab in a fraction of a second.
This could be an exciting year for the group, as new ideas, new knowledge and new journeys enter into discussions at their robust gatherings, which are free and open to the public. The wise seven Owls of the original group will always be at the core of this fascinating Cabal (a good cabal, of course – a little secret school)
The next meeting under the new banner will be March 6th 2010, 1:00 to 2:30 pm at the Manzano Multi-Generational Center south of I-40 and Eubank in Albuquerque.
Come one, come all â€“ Listen, learn, and share.
The Seven Wise-ones