The David — Interesting and a little crazy and a little Fun –David Icke: Breaking The Spell & The Full Magnitude of Who We Are
Many people feel justified in being angry for any number of reasons. But little do they realize how anger affects their health, relationships and how they go through life. Below are some of the ways anger impacts us and what some alternative choices might be.
Anger and its Impact
To understand anger, we must first address why we get angry in the first place. We get angry when our expectations are not met. We justify our anger when someone does not meet our expectations, do as we ask them to do, when they ignore us or tune us out and do other things that annoy us.
We all have expectations for ourselves, others, and life. Often we need to look at these expectations and consider if they are too high or unrealistic. When our expectations for ourselves do not get met, we land up feeling like a failure even if others see us as a success. For example, if you expected to get a 100 on a test and only got 95, you will be disappointed. Why do this to yourself? We cannot be perfect all the time. Once we can accept that, life becomes much easier.
Perfectionists have a difficult time to adjust their standards as things will not look right to them unless they are exactly the way they want them to be. This makes others around them feel that they are failing in your eyes because they cannot meet your standards nor keep up with you. In addition, you may land up doing everything yourself because of your perfectionism and then feel angry because of the lack of support you receive from others. It is best to strive to be imperfect.
Some people use their anger as a destructive force, projecting it onto others in the form of blame to justify wrong acts of their own. When life does not work out the way we want, we say life is unfair and blame God and others for our losses or misfortunes, because we do not want to take responsibility for our actions.
Some people use their creativity in a destructive manner that can lead to unexpected and irrational violence and abuse. Angry people often take out their anger on others like the husband who beats his wife because she burnt the toast.
When people abuse us or do things we cannot abide, we feel justified in our anger. This can lead to our being unwilling or unable to forgive them. When we cannot forgive, our anger creates an energy link that chains us to the other person. We will only be freed from this chain when we can forgive others as well as ourselves.
Anger challenges us to be more accepting of people as they are regardless of what they have done or failed to do. It is not our job to sit in judgment of others or to transform them into what we believe would be best. If we have difficulty to accept them as they are, then perhaps it is time to look within for why we feel this way, as it may stem from a lack of acceptance of ourselves.
Anger can take numerous forms such as disappointment, criticism, sarcasm, intolerance, passive/aggressive behavior, hostility, negativity, and verbal and physical abuse. Anger often masks our feelings of loss and grief. It saps our energy causing us to feel depressed. Depression is anger turned inwards. When we feel depressed, we take pills to reduce our anxiety and fear rather than deal with our feelings.
Anger, no matter its manifestation, creates distance in relationships as who wants to be around an angry, critical person or have anger dumped on them, especially if that anger escalates to violence or physical abuse. People who do not love themselves allow others to dump anger on them because of their feelings of low self- esteem. Otherwise they would find a way to stand up to themselves or leave the relationship.
Some folks take on other people’s problems because they are looking for an outlet for their anger, which they are unable to express. For example, they can get heavily involved with a neighbor’s problems that are none of their concern.
Anger can act as a motivator especially when the person on the receiving end of someone’s anger comes to a point where they can take it no longer. In a moment of anger, they just let the truth fly, which they might not have done with more time for reflection. While expressing their feelings is a good thing, especially if they have difficulty to do so, it is not really the best way to go about it. Best to say how you feel when you are calm.
Some people use honesty as a club to express their anger. They justify saying the most terrible things by saying “I was just trying to be honest.” They never ask if you want their opinion or their honesty, as they call it, they just hit you over the head with it. They usually derive a great deal of satisfaction from doing this because they have now released the hostile feelings they feel towards you.
Some people take out their anger through sports, excessive exercise, with their fists or reckless driving, while others drown their anger with excessive drinking, eating, smoking or taking recreational drugs. These methods resolve nothing but can lead to further health and emotional problems.
Anger can affect our health. Continual or suppressed anger causes a build-up of toxins in body, which then attracts water and causes excessive weight gain and illness. The liver is a processing plant that rids the body of toxins. When it can no longer do its job effectively because of amount of toxins in the body created by anger overwhelms its capacity, it starts to malfunction and can eventually lead to liver disease. Remember, when you are angry, the toxins remain in your body and not with the person with whom you are angry.
Denying our anger always keeps us victims of our behavior. Anger is really a waste of energy that could be better spent elsewhere. Releasing our anger helps to clear our energy field of blockages and our body of toxins allowing us to have better health. It is like opening a door to let in fresh air. If we deny our anger, we only deceive ourselves as others are aware of it.
Anger is not love no matter how justified we feel for being angry. When we express our anger, we believe we still love the person with whom we are angry. We are focused on our letting our anger out and never concern ourselves with how the person on whom we are venting our anger feels. They often feel like a victim or a whipping post which causes them to become angry themselves.
Dumping anger or blaming others is not love. It is more loving to tell a person you are angry with them for some behavior or a specific reason to let them know how you feel and why. This provides an opportunity to discuss the situation and hopefully find a solution. Just being angry and not saying why, provides no such opportunity. Some people may conclude that you do not like them because of your anger.
If you tell yourself that there is nothing you can do about your anger because you cannot change yourself, the situation or the behavior of others, you are incorrect. You can always change how you choose to respond to situations or people. You can look at your expectations and see if they are realistic. You can look within and see what causes you to feel angry and change your attitude. You can also be forgiving of yourself and others.
Anger is a lower vibrational energy and is not compatible with the energy of fourth and fifth dimensional consciousness, which is one of oneness and love for yourself and others. If you want to evolve, you must address your anger issues as they will hold you back.
If you need assistance to recognize your beliefs around anger and how they impact your relationships and prevent you from attaining your goals, please feel free to contact me. I am available for personal, telephone, and Skype readings, empowerment coaching, regressions, and healing either by responding to this newsletter or calling me at 505 474 6363 or 514 312 2451.
Many people are concerned with money issues. The current downturn in the economy does not mean we cannot create abundance and joy in our lives. But in order to do so we need to understand our relationship to money and overcome any beliefs that may be impeding us.
Our Relationship to Money
Surprisingly our family of origin is often the source of our ideas about money. The family values we learnt in childhood usually remain with us throughout our lives. For example, did your family tell you that money was the root of all evil suggesting that if you made a lot of money your moral values would go astray? Did your family distinguish between people who had money and those who didn’t as if they were two different species? Do you feel you are a disappointment or a failure if you don’t earn a lot? Did your family tell you that unless you were financially successful, you would never be anyone of importance even if you were a supportive partner, a good friend and loving parent? Take a moment to examine your family’s values and notice if they are still impacting you today.
Money is an extension of the feelings we hold about ourselves. If you do not love yourself, you land up spending too much, having too much debt, being unable to save, being vague about the finances you do possess, undercharging for your work, hating to deal with money, and not wanting to be responsible for managing your finances. How you deal with money is the same as how you deal with life.
Craving money is rooted in the craving for love which starts in childhood. People who crave money will never have enough no matter how much they own until they learn to love themselves. Feeling angry is related to feeling betrayed, violated or disappointed in childhood. People who are angry pay their bills late, hate paying taxes, are annoyed at those who earn more than they do and are generally pissed off at themselves for the state of their finances.
People, who feel shame keep bouncing checks, are ashamed about their debt, don’t know where their money goes and are embarrassed by their low income. People who feel abandoned tend to owe people money as they believe that this way they will never be forgotten by those to whom they are indebted. They often feel they were taken advantage of in a divorce or in other financial situations.
People who feel unloved and unnoticed will desire attention. They spend beyond their means to get attention from others. Some people use money to control others and act out their passive aggressive feelings. People who want to get rescued may suffer from deprivation in order to look needy. Other people have a mentality of “them and us.” They want to have more money and yet feel resentful towards those who do. Whenever they compare themselves to rich people, they see themselves as inadequate.
All behavior serves a purpose whether we are conscious of this or not. Sometimes we allow ourselves to go into debt because we don’t want to examine our feelings and their relationship to money and so we stay in denial instead. Many of us are afraid to talk about money because it is really like talking about our issues. Some do not want to expose themselves because they fear criticism and judgment. It is almost impossible to create abundance if you have a poor relationship with money.
It would help if you change the statement in your head to “I need more loving people rather than I need more money” because our relationship to money is attached to our relationship to people. Since the issues from our childhood are usually running our life and money management, perhaps it is wise to put your adult in charge of your finances and not your rebellious teenager who says “Don’t tell me what to do. I can do whatever I want.”
Becoming aware of your beliefs and changing them will change how you perceive yourself and your financial outlook. Financial success requires that you be willing to stop acting out habitual emotions through your money habits because you will only continue to create more of the same problems. The goal is to not to have more money but more satisfaction from what you have.
You must realize that more money does not necessarily bring more happiness. Many believe if they had more money they would be happier. More money can buy more stuff but is more stuff really going to change the way you feel inside? Does having more in your bank account change how you feel about yourself?
Contrary to popular belief, statistics show that people with lots of money are not happier. In fact, they worry more about money than those who are don’t have much because they have much more to lose such as their status in society, their lifestyles, and the power and influence money brings. Money does not bring security although it does offer us more choices. You will only feel secure when you feel secure in yourself.
We often give our power away to rich people and project attributes onto them that they do not actually possess. Rich people have as many problems as poor people if not more, but all we can see is how much money they have. Ever notice if rich people have integrity, are honest, show concern for their employees or are a nice person? Ever wonder how they got rich? Many people who have made a lot of money were not always honest in their business dealings. Is this who you want to emulate – a person who takes advantage of others to make a buck and who has no moral conscience? Is all you see is how much they have without looking at who they really are and how they treat others?
Many people suffer from poverty consciousness and believe there will never have abundance in their lives. There is enough abundance in this world for everyone but you need to be open to receiving. Remember our thoughts create our reality so maybe a change in your thinking would be a good plan. Change your repetitive belief that you will never have enough to “I have all the abundance I need and want.” and see how that makes you feel.
What is money really? It is only pieces of paper or numbers that are transferred physically or electronically. There is no energy in a money transaction until it passes between two or more people thereby causing a relationship to form. In reality, a check for $100 does not feel different or weigh more than a check for a $1000 dollars. It is the feelings we project onto the amount that makes the difference.
Many people fantasize about winning the lotto or inheriting a large sum of money. Sudden money often goes as fast as it arrives because a person who never had money has no idea how to manage money and usually just keeps spending until it is all gone.
There are many books and websites with a Get Rich Quick philosophy. They claim to have the secret to making lots of money if you do what they did to get rich. They tell you “If I can do it, so can you.” This is not really true or we would have many more millionaires, but it is good marketing and a way to get you to buy their product. The reason people do not succeed using this strategy is because poor people do not hold the same beliefs about money. They do not believe they are capable of making money and if they don’t believe that, they will never be rich.
Some people are afraid of wealth because they are not comfortable with the idea of being wealthy and they often think they would be unable to manage it. Dreaming about being rich is like the Cinderella fairy tale where she believes once Prince Charming takes her to the castle, her troubles are over. If you are not knowledgeable or comfortable with managing your money, get a financial planner who will help you manage your money and/or pay down your debt.
The book Live Better on Less provides guidelines on how to get more pleasure from life while spending less. You can have security and happiness without spending a lot of money. Happiness is really an inside job and has nothing to do with how much you own or earn. Take a moment to think about a time in your life when you were really happy. Did it have anything to do with how much money you had or did it have more to do with your relationships and how you felt about yourself?
Here are some tricks to having more money. Make a list of all your assets. You might be surprised that when you take everything you own into consideration, you may discover you have more than you think. Being aware of your net worth will not only help you to feel better but may possibly provide assets that you can use to for leverage.
Count your money regularly as money loves to be counted. Do you remember the Disney image of Scrooge counting his gold coins in his money chest and how gleeful he was doing it? You would be amazed at how many people don’t have clue about what they have. All they see is the lack of and not the real value of their assets. The better you are counting and keeping track of your money, the better you will be at making more because your level of trust in yourself will increase. Also keeping a record of where you spend your money can help you to budget realistically and make decisions based on facts rather than hopes.
If you want to make more money, then set realistic goals. Don’t expect to go from earning $30,000 per year to $200,000 a year in one year. It is more realistic to set a goal of making ten to fifteen percent more a year and maintain that goal for the next five years. Saving money is the same as setting a goal to lose weight, stop drinking, or exercising more. We need to be consistent and keep a record of our progress to determine our success or failure.
Most entrepreneurs succeed because they were willing to take a risk but risk taking is not for everyone. You need to assess your comfort level and that includes coping with your fears if things don’t go as planned… Having your own business and owning your own home is not for everyone although many people see that as an accomplishment of the American dream. Some people feel more secure with a salaried job that they can count on. If you are such a person, then the only way up is to increase your skill level through education or training so you can make more money.
“A nation…cannot survive treason from within…the traitor …wears the face of his victims,…and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation—he works secretly…he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared…….” Cicero, 42 B.C.E.
A tracing of an artistic representation of the Maya sun god found on the north side of the Diablo Pyramid at El Zotz, an archaeological site in Guatemala.By Stephanie Pappas
Citing fears that doomsday believers, curiosity seekers, and “above all” journalists, will flood a French mountaintop on Dec. 21, the supposed day of the Mayan apocalypse, local officials are banning access to the mountain.
The spot, Pic de Bugarach, is rumored to be one of the only safe places on the planet on Dec. 21, according to Raw Story. On that date, a major cycle of the Maya Long Count calendar ends. The calendar is split into several chunks, including 400-year spans called b’ak’tuns. Dec. 21, 2012 on our calendar marks the end of the 13th b’ak’tun and the beginning of a new cycle.
The calendar change would not have been seen as the end of the world by the ancient Maya, scholars agree. But in New Age and other online subcultures, believers have come to expect something major on that day, with predictions ranging from a new dawn of peace and harmony to an explosive doomsday.
..One online rumor holds that on this day of destruction, Pic de Bugarach will open up to reveal an alien spacecraft, which will save believers nearby. That has local officials worried. [ End of the World? Top Doomsday Fears ]
“We are expecting a few visionaries, a few people who believe in this end of the world, but in extremely limited numbers,” state official Eric Freysselinard told Raw Story. “We are expecting greater numbers of people who are just curious, but in numbers we cannot determine. Above all, we are expecting lots of journalists.”
In response, officials will call in 100 police and firefighters on Dec. 21 to seal off approaches to the mountain, Freysselinard told Raw Story.
Other areas are welcoming the doomsday attention. In Belize, the Chaa Creek resort is trying to lure tourists with a seven-day, all-inclusive “Maya Winter Solstice” package, which includes workshops on Maya crafts, traditional Maya garb and names of guests inscribed into a giant stele that will be erected on Dec. 21.
.In Guatamala, the national tourism bureau is organizing all sorts of festivities, including a “New Dawn for Humanity” summit in Tikal, a major ancient Maya city. Elton John, Bruce Springsteen and U2 will provide entertainment.
Mexico is aiming for the action, too, launching a tourism campaign called “Mayan World 2012″ and encouraging visitors to seek out sites in southern Mexico, where the ancient Maya once built complex cities. In Cancun, the National Institute of Anthropology and History has opened the enormous “Museo Maya de Cancun,” a museum dedicated to Maya history.
In last month’s newsletter I explained the concept of Unity Consciousness. There is another aspect to Unity Consciousness and that is that we all have a spark of the divine within us. We can say we are God or God dwells within us.
Owning Our Divinity
Many people have been brought up with a religious belief that God is some numinous figure that oversees our lives. This God has the power to hand out punishments or rewards depending on how we live our lives. When we subscribe to this belief, it puts all the power into God’s hands and little power in ours. The only chance we have for a good life is to abide by the rules laid down for us by our family, our society and our culture.
In previous times, people who encountered beings or events they could not explain attributed super human powers to these beings and called them Gods. Then they carried on rituals to gain the favor of these Gods to ensure a bountiful harvest and favorable living conditions. Even the characteristics assigned to astrological signs stem from the powers attributed to these beings from the stars. So it may be that our concept of God has been man made.
The practice of honoring God as a powerful being that exists outside our selves has continued to this day in many religions. The concept that only God has the power to redeem, bless or punish us was often perpetrated by priests at the head of these religious organizations. They did this out of their desire maintain control over the people in order to ensure their own power and wealth. If the people did not follow their religious practices as they saw fit, they could be punished, kicked out from the group or shunned. This was theirs dictates not God’s.
God is not some fatherly figure. God is an enormous mass of intelligent loving energy. Since this energy is everywhere both around and within us, we are God within. In Unity Consciousness we are all one because we are interconnected by this same energy that is God. If we are all interconnected by this energy field then we are one with God. We cannot be all connected and still see God as separate or above us. Some religious texts say that God created man in his image. Why would God do that if not to convey the message that we are not separate but one with Him.
I often like to ask the question how our beliefs serve us as I believe there is an underlying reason for everything we do. An example of how our beliefs serve us is when we believe God has the power to bless or create havoc in our lives. This belief removes us from taking responsibility for our actions. Some people prefer to blame God or see themselves as victims rather than take a closer look at their own behavior.
If we believe that God is all powerful, what does that make us? It makes us less powerful in our own eyes and in the eyes of others. What if that wasn’t true? What if we were as powerful as God? What if we were God running around in human bodies? What would we do then? How would our lives be different?
When we refuse to see ourselves as a part of God or having God within, we will never have a chance to realize who we truly are or what we are capable of. Some folks may find this concept too scary to even consider because they are afraid to discover who they truly are. They might believe that if they owned their full power, there would be expectations placed upon them by others or themselves that they could not meet. They might be afraid that if they were really God they might abuse their power or lose the acceptance of those around them. There may be many reasons for not wanting to own our divinity.
Have you ever known God to be afraid of anything? I have never heard that God was afraid to act or stand in His or Her full power in any religious books, have you? God acts and does not worry what will people think about Him no matter what He does. When we are in our full power and understand that we are God within because have that god-like energy within us; then we can act with the same conviction and stop worrying what others will think and whether they will still like us.
We attribute the most amazing powers to God. After all he can create universes, heal the sick, raise the dead, and cause dreaded disasters as well as times of bounty. Just think of what you could do if you owned your full power.
Another fact of which some people are unaware is that our souls are eternal even if our physical bodies are not. Every experience we have on earth remains with us even after we die. Our physical bodies are made of energy that has a greater density. At death our physical bodies die but the energy that contains all our memories and experiences are released from the physical body and continue to exist in an energy body called the soul. Since energy cannot be destroyed, our learning experiences remain on our soul record forever. In the spirit world, we are seen for who we really are with all our failures and successes. There is no way to put up pretenses like there is on earth.
As energy, we are one with everything that exists including God. So each time we fail to own our divinity or refuse to be all that we are capable of out of fear, that learning and knowledge is lost to everyone because our reality is made up of the collective experiences of everyone. The experiences on our souls, the soul record of this planet, our solar system, galaxy and universe are composed of all our collective experiences. So any time we fail to be loving, forgiving, or compassionate towards others, we create a reality filled with strife, war and unhappiness. Everyone person contributes to creating our reality so what would you like your contribution to be?
For example, if someone discovers or develops something new like social media and then tells everyone they know about it, everyone will benefit from this new development. This is true no matter what you learn or experience even if you do not touch thousands or millions of lives. It still goes into the collective consciousness not only of humanity but of solar system, galaxy and beyond. That is how powerful you are.
Every situation be it personal or global, acts like a mirror reflecting back to us what we either fail to accept or deny in ourselves. The poverty in third world countries is a reflection of the poverty within us. This remains true even if we are wealthy. It demonstrates our lack of concern for others and a denial of the reality that we are all interconnected.
Enjoy — Good Wisdom
2012 is a pivotal point between the end of one 26,000 year cycle and the beginning of another. Recent cosmic events like the Venus transit, the lunar eclipse, and other celestial happenings are seeding a new consciousness on this planet. These celestial events indicate that now is the time to let go of duality, welcome oneness and understand the interconnectedness of all life. Each new cosmic event is helping us to release, transform and heal our energy so that new beliefs and a new way of being can blossom both personally and globally.
Our minds and hearts both welcome and resist this change. This can leave us with a feeling of unrest. Many people are feeling this shift in the energy and are realizing they can no longer procrastinate about making changes in their lives. Cosmic forces are forcing us to redefine what we understand as life. The illusions of separation and discord as a way of life are releasing their grip. We need to welcome and embrace our new state of being because there really is no going back. We each have a choice to move forward now or remain behind in duality consciousness.
Sometimes we want others to help us understand what is happening as change can make us feel uncomfortable. We want assurance that a wonderful future awaits us in order to motivate us to let go of the past. We are experiencing such an enormous change on the planet that no one can say for sure what will happen. We are each and every one of us creating the future every day, so be sure to do your part by being heart centered and loving rather than full of fear. So don’t leave it up to others to create the world you want to live in. This is the time for each person to become sovereign, self-realized and to recognize and own our power.
So what does this change require? It involves letting go of the expectations we hold for ourselves and others including our kids, family members, partners, friends, the world at large, etc. It means redefining how we want our life to be in the future rather than basing our future on how it has been so far. Many of us have had lives filled with bad experiences. If you don’t want these to continue, you must live in the present moment. Treat each moment like a blank slate rather than programming it with past experiences. Our futures are not supposed to look like our past. If we want our future to be different, we must act and think differently in order for this to happen.
We must let go of old wants and desires as these may not be what is for our highest good. We must be in a state of receptivity and welcome new experiences and people into our lives rather than rejecting them because they do not fit our picture of what we want or how life should be. How do you know that these new experiences will not be better for you than what you want or have presently unless you give yourself a chance to experience them firsthand?
We must let go of our self-filling prophesies which color our every interaction. This may be difficult to do as the beliefs we hold define both our attitude and behavior. But it is possible to make these changes if we are conscious of what we are thinking and doing all the times and choose not live on auto pilot.
We must be in full acceptance of ourselves and others. Without love and acceptance we are not in a state of receptivity. When we are not receptive, we will not attract new positive experiences into our lives.
Stop judging yourself and others as judging keeps us locked into old patterns of thinking and behaving. Judgment creates distance between people and prevents you from being the truly loving person you really are. Judging labels people and then puts them in a box so we don’t need to actively deal with them.
Open yourself to love and positive things manifesting in your life. You can ask for what you want but the trick to getting it is to be open to receiving. This means you must let go of any beliefs about not being good enough or deserving. Let go of old habits, anything you dislike about yourself, toxic or joyless relationships, excess physical stuff, and anyone or anything that does not bring you joy.
Open your heart completely. I understand this can make you feel vulnerable but without an open heart how can you love yourself and all life? Without risk we gain nothing. Loving ourselves and others can sometimes be a risky business as things may not always turn out as we expected, but you will richer for the experience.
Embrace what is new and showing up in your life every day. Monitor yourself all to time to be sure you are thinking positively, and refrain from repetitive or “what if” thinking, which is fear based. Living consciously is being aware in every moment. This requires we need to ask ourselves frequently during our day “Are we really enjoying what we are doing right now or are we doing it because we have to? If you are doing it because you have to, then it is definitely time for a change.
We must give ourselves the freedom to be who we truly are not who we think we should be to please others. We are all magnificent souls who have chosen to be here to herald in this new consciousness on the planet. We ALL have something valuable to contribute or else we would not have chosen to be embodied here at this time. As we awaken, each of us will understand what our contribution should be and the role we are to play in this rebirthing process. So stop acting like a spectator or waiting for some crisis to compel you to act. Do something about it today.
Practice S.T.A.R. Star stands for Surrender, Trust, Allow and Receive.
Surrender your old habits, fears, old beliefs and way of being. If you refuse to surrender it will be difficult to move forward. Ask yourself how these old beliefs and habits serve you, as all behavior serves us in some way. Does it keep you tied to the past? Does it prevent you from thinking about new ways of doing things or discovering who you really are and what you are capable of?
Trust requires we walk into the future with our hearts open, full of love even if we don’t know what the future will hold. A great affirmation to use is “I trust everything will be okay” even when we don’t know what okay will look like. This will help you to remain calm through these changes.
Allowing – Many of us have a tendency to want to control things because we have an underlying fear that things will go out of control. Below that is a lack of trust. Fear always limits us and holds us back. Being allowing or in a receptive state attracts new experiences to come into our lives. This could involve new people and new opportunities presenting themselves. We should watch our tendencies to dismiss these new situations either because they come unexpectedly or they don’t look like what we want. Our soul has requested these opportunities to come into our awareness. Naturally it is up to use to welcome them or not.
Receiving – If you don’t love yourself you will not be in a position to receive any goodies such as love, abundance, good health, friends, lovers, etc. into your life. While we all want these things, we are not always open to receiving them. The possibilities of these things manifesting in our lives are always present but our thinking and actions will determine whether they manifest or not due to the Law of Attraction. Until we love ourselves and believe we deserve them, they will not manifest in our lives. To be receptive involves learning to love ourselves completely and not depend on others for love, approval, acceptance, etc.
Kimberlee Johnson connected with the Amazon, and she connected with the audience at the UFO/Paranormal Forum during their June meeting. Kim was raised in the green of the Pacific Northwest. She felt at home in the lush green of the Amazon jungle of Peru. Kim was one of the lucky few to be chosen to visit the Shipibo tribe for 3 weeks. The tribe was willing to share their vast knowledge of the Universe including about native plants and animals, the stars and the interdimensional realms that control our reality. Severe pressures from the outside world such as oil speculation, logging, drug- trafficking and missionaries threaten the Shipibo people. They have a population of between 25,000 and 30,000, but global climate change is diminishing their ability to grow fruit trees and other staples, so a decline in their population may be underway.
Kim was very aware of the 5 elements and how the Shipibo interweave them into every moment of their lives. Earth – is the grounding force of their lives – mud is everywhere, and has to be dealt with to survive in some degree of personal comfort. Next Fire–the element that makes all their ceremonies work. And Air –is the breath that keeps all things living. Water–their element of great attachment, water is everywhere, and it’s in the sky, in the river and in the mud. And last there is Spirit – the force that holds and nurtures the tribe. Also paranormal, UFOs and shape-shifting are very commonplace in the Shipibo world and in many ways they honor them.
One of the most important ceremonies is the ayahasi. Kim’s group participated in 5 sessions over an intense 15-day period. The ayahasi is a female star seed, an entity of great wisdom. Kim’s personal experience was one of great mind expansion. She saw herself as a small alien being, and another time as an anaconda. Also Kim was able to release some of her inner demons through the mind/portal opening.
Through Kim’s journey we were able to see the sights, hear the sounds and feel the beauty that is the Amazon and it’s wonderful people. The Amazon is part of our planet that needs to be left alone. But we as the rest of the world need to peek onto its peace, to keep us sane.
Sleep tight – for there are places on this earth where peace and joy still exist in the purest form.
For some the following message may rock your boat, for others it will be clearly understood. What everyone may find interesting is a description of what life on earth will be like from now through the end of this year and from 2013 on. If nothing else, it is an image worth dwelling upon, as our thoughts coupled with our emotions are powerfully creative. We are on the verge of some of the most fulfilling days of our lives, now that the tide has permanently turned in our favor. Be prepared to engage your soul’s purpose in full measure!
SO BE IT!
Subject:  April 1, 2012 – New Message from Matthew
1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. The effects of the ever-growing light in your world extend way beyond the publicized shake-ups and shake-outs of corrupt ones in national governments and major corporations—this is happening in communities too, from villages to major cities around the globe. The effects go beyond the hands-on help and donations to people in dire need at international and local levels, and the increasing numbers of voices for peace, preserving animal life and the environment along with scores of other positive measures. Every time a petition is signed for a benevolent cause or to correct an injustice, the energy of the signer’s intention mingles with the energy of thousands, perhaps millions of others who also signed in support of that cause, and it is the same with every single loving thought, every feeling of gratitude, compassion, and desire for a better world.
2. If you could see this brilliance from our vantage point, you would be astounded. But you cannot see the abundance of light from those myriad sources on the planet or beaming to Earth from far distant worlds. Instead, you see that many still are suffering and saber rattling by war mongers, random acts of violence, crushing economic woes. We see this too, and in our unconditional love for all souls, the continuance of those situations even at this late hour is undeniably sad for us. However, we do understand this in its higher context: During these waning days of duality, individuals are rushing to complete third density karmic experiences and attain the balance necessary for soul evolvement.
3. This balance does NOT include military action against Iran or a new field of combat in any other country. It doesn’t include damage to the planet so devastating that ETs will evacuate everyone and when you are returned, you will have to live in Inner Earth because the planet’s surface will be uninhabitable. ETs will not undertake lifesaving relocations of people from some places on the planet to others prior to massive destruction because such destruction will not occur. Nor will some within our universal family who are posing as benevolent betray your trust and enslave you. There will be no filled detention camps or application of ominous new or proposed laws, and none of the other fearful-sounding possibilities or claims will come to pass either. Those kinds of old or new reports keep popping up and circulated by individuals who feel they are being responsible by alerting others.
4. Yes, we have given similar assurances in previous messages, so why are we doing it again? Because even in the most dedicated lightworkers, fear streamers arise whenever it is perceived that the physical safety of persons dear to you may be in jeopardy. That perception and the abhorrent situations still plaguing your world arouse feelings of discouragement and anxiety instead of the joyfulness we wish you could consistently feel about the onset of Earth’s Golden Age within only months.
5. Beloved souls, not for a moment is this faulting you for natural concerns about ones dear to you—. Quite the opposite! We and other light beings throughout this universe hold you in highest honor. With inner strength you didn’t know you had until it came forth, you have dealt with grief and bounced back from despair; you have overcome hardships with ingenuity and perseverance, and by sharing your resources, you help those who are less fortunate. After disappointments and setbacks, you haven’t wavered in your determination to carry on; and even though the dark ones’ tenacity has delayed implementing extensive reforms worldwide, your conviction stands firm that promised results are being manifested. In short, you have been demonstrating the finest attributes of humankind along with embracing the reality that you are so much more than “this person” you know. We could describe this, albeit facetiously, as performing a most astonishing feat —you’re keeping one foot on the ground while letting the other foot soar far, far beyond this world.
6. Now then, after a flurry of activity —the forcible removal of numerous individuals from top level positions in major world banks and the closure of some of the Illuminati’s underground bases—, it may seem that progress has come to a standstill. Oh no, dear family, it has not. Follow-up steps to the bankers’ arrest are grinding through your legal systems so this matter is handled legally and ethically; other arrests are imminent; technology aboard spacecrafts is rendering nuclear warheads dysfunctional; and remnants in the Illuminati ranks are running away or running scared.
7. Let us speak about some incidents during the past few weeks that are receiving significant international attention. While these are seen as tragedies, which indeed they are to the affected families, all the occurrences we shall mention happened for a higher purpose.
8. The shooting in France of seven Jews, including children, by a young non-Jewish Frenchman has touched hearts around the world, and it is a poignant example of how religious prejudice has caused agony and death to countless souls throughout your history.
9. In the United States, a black teenager was fatally shot by an older man of a different race. It is not for us to say if racial prejudice was the motivating factor in either the shooter or the police who didn’t arrest him, but the boy’s death has brought the world’s attention to the pervasive harm inherent in “racial profiling.”
10. That incident also is highlighting the “stand your ground” law, which could substantiate that the killing was legal so the shooter cannot be held accountable. This controversy is coming in tandem with airing the plight of individuals released from prison after proof of their innocence came to light, yet laws are preventing just compensation to them for their years of unjust incarceration. Both of these legal situations are increasing the awareness that unfair and cruel laws anywhere in your world must be struck down.
11. The shooting rampage by a US soldier resulted in the death of 17 Afghani civilians, and again, children were among them. What underlies the sergeant’s action is by no means an isolated reaction to the psychological effects of war. —The stress of causing death and seeing comrades and strangers dying runs deep. Killing when preservation of self or the life of loved ones is not at stake is not the make-up of humankind. It is the opposite. —The composition of every soul is love-light.
12. Killing has to be thoroughly taught, and it has been. Some countries’ citizenry have been conditioned by their leaders to regard war as patriotic, the defense of democracy and freedom, and this orientation has been relentlessly reinforced not only by the media and entertainment venues, but even children’s games. Some segments of the populace are taught from childhood that it is their responsibility to avenge the genocidal massacres of their ancestors, and in some countries, children are forced into soldiering.
13. Troops have to bypass soul make-up and suppress survival instinct to achieve the mindset that lets them willingly surge onto battlefields where they may die themselves while ending the lives of others. However, the psyche cannot reconcile mental pummeling in preparation for combat with the innate being, and as the troops follow orders to kill “the enemy,” their psyches incur profound damage. A situation as dramatic as the one we cited forces international attention on the immediate and residual effects of warring, effects that have permeated your entire society.
14. Everyone who was directly affected by all of those happenings we mentioned agreed to participate as they did. This doesn’t mean that prior to birth they all knew exactly what they would encounter and when, but each had chosen to be a “perpetrator” or a “victim” or one within a sorrowing family to fulfill third density karma. Soul contracts provide for flexibility in circumstances and timing when the same results will be accomplished, and in all those cases, the participants wanted to exemplify to your world the horrors of war or the tragic effects of racial, ethnic or religious prejudice, or the cruelty of unfair laws. Many, many others chose the same kinds of roles in generations long before these recent incidents, but the succession of dark ones in power kept the peoples living and dying in situations born of intimidation and ignorance born of deception.
15. Only when the collective consciousness reflects the intense desire and determination of a civilization to live in unity and harmony instead of divisiveness and killing can this come about. After darkness entered this universe and the collective consciousness of some civilizations spiraled downward, only through one self-destructive era after another has a third density world been able to shake loose from its dark mooring and embark upon the pathway to peaceful, cooperative living. You all came to help pave that pathway on Earth and usher in a new, different era, the Golden Age.
16. Now we shall speak of a greatly different kind of significant matter, the comments between US president Obama and Russian president Medvedev that became public knowledge because a microphone was left open. There is no such thing as an accident or a coincidence! The universe operates in perpetual synchronous motion that keeps opening doors of opportunity, and that was one. While political analysts and members of the Republican party are having a field day with this “opened door” in a negative sense, that brief conversation is a glimpse of behind-the-scenes talks by two of the several world leaders who want to steer their respective nations toward international cooperation and nuclear disarmament. When the great majority in a civilization wants peace instead of war and deadly arsenals, the collective consciousness brings the desire to fruition.
17. On another international front, some of your leaders and members of high universal councils still are discussing how to announce to your world the presence of other civilizations. We know the delay is frustrating to you, and it is as well to our family members on and off-planet who have been waiting for years to work alongside you openly. But they know that every aspect must be carefully planned so they will be warmly greeted rather than feared. Although the Illuminati’s capability to threaten your safety and that of your space brotherhood has been greatly weakened, public reaction to strangers showing up with astounding technologies remains a sensitive consideration. It is essential that they not be perceived as taking matters into their own hands so the masses will welcome their assistance rather than panic about invaders from outer space, the way aliens are portrayed ad nauseam in films and games. Please remember, you have knowledge and discernment that most others in your world do not.
18. Even so, we need to address some ideas about what will happen at the end of this year. In previous messages we have said that there will be no pronounced differences between December’s last days and the first days of January 2013; however, some believe that the onset of the Golden Age heralds a sudden shift in mass consciousness and others believe the planet will shift on its axis at that time.
19. A shift in consciousness has been a gradual process that began seventy-some years ago, when Earth started her ascension course—. Clarity has come much sooner to some than to others, and many still are slumbering in unawareness. As for the planet, it has been shifting gradually throughout the ascension process to right itself and regain natural orbiting position. During the millennia of being mired in deep third density, Earth had become weakened to the extent that her orbiting pattern was so severely destabilized that without the monumental influx of light from distant sources, the planet would have flown out into space and certain destruction.
20. Along this line, we shall correct another misconception, that you will spend three days in darkness before the Golden Age begins. That is part of one theory about the photon belt, that Earth would spend three days in darkness, the “null zone” at the belt’s edge. That theory goes on to include Earth’s entering the belt itself and orbiting within it thereafter, and according to another theory, the planet will exit the belt at some later time. Only celestial debris enters the belt after it is rendered lifeless by close proximity to the behemoth belt’s overwhelming force that also prevents the exiting of anything it pulled in. That fate is not Gaia’s plan for her planetary body!
21. Please don’t expect to see all the marvels of the Golden Age at year’s end. We are not saying that eliminating all pollution and turning deserts into paradises, for instance, could not happen in fleeting seconds. Those could indeed be managed in the blink of an eye IF that belief were in your collective consciousness, but it isn’t, and that is why we have said that changes such as those will come incrementally, yet with a swiftness that will amaze you. However, during your journey with Earth through fourth density to her destination in fifth, your consciousness will continue expanding; you will develop your innate ability to co-create and innovate whatever you strongly desire and can visualize.
22. So, what is reasonable to expect at the end of this year when Earth leaves behind the last tendrils of third density energy streamers? Everything devised with dark intent —from random violence and corruption to laboratory-designed viruses and satanic worship —will end. By the laws of physics that govern life in this universe, the low vibrations of darkness cannot enter the high vibratory levels of fourth density. Because individuals who persistently refused the light have carbon-based cells that can’t survive in high vibrations, they will die and their dark activities will cease.
23. There will be no en masse exodus in December. Some in the dark camp have died, and during the remainder of the year, along with the souls who choose not to stay on the planet for other reasons, the rest of the dark ones will be leaving due to the same kinds of lethal conditions that have caused death all along. Some may live long enough to be prosecuted for their criminal acts, and yes, if a person died and clones carried on, the laws will apply to the last clone because continuing the person’s illegal or ungodly ways was the purpose of cloning.
24. When those times come, we urge you not to despise the persons, but rather their acts against humanity, and then let go of that negative emotion. Hatred, resentment and desire for revenge teem with low vibrations, whereas forgiveness is so light-filled that forgivers take leaps in spiritual growth. All light sent forth to persons who became captives of darkness strengthens these weakest in our universal family, and that enables all souls to move closer toward reintegration with God.
25. So then, although not all the glories of Earth’s Golden Age will be sitting on its doorstep, the differences between this day and then will be stunning. Your world will be at peace. Only honorable, capable, spiritually aware persons will hold positions in governments, banking, corporations, educational institutions, health care, media, food production—all fields that impact life in your world.
26. Yes, much will remain to be accomplished. After reforms are initiated, the “mopping up,” so to say, will begin in earnest, and so will healing of the peoples and the planet. The high vibrations that will be prevailing —the energy of love-light— will restore peace of heart and mind to those whose lives have been in brutal circumstances. Technologies developed by your scientists but monopolized and misused by the Illuminati will be brought out in the open and, along with technologies introduced by other civilizations, will restore Earth to her original Eden self. Yes, incrementally, but in a period that will seem miraculously short.
27. Because long-hidden truths will have been revealed, everyone living in the Golden Age will know their inseparable connection with each other and with Nature, with God and all other life throughout this universe. Knowing that self-serving souls who succumbed to darkness started and perpetuated ethnic, religious, racial, ideological, cultural and gender prejudices, everyone will treat all others in the light of higher consciousness and spiritual clarity.
28. Beloved souls, stay steadfast and patient as the days pass while preparations are apace behind closed doors. When those doors open, and soon they shall, beneficial changes will come so swiftly that no amount of censorship can hide them from public view.
29. Light beings throughout the universe are singing your praises as you near the goal line of this unprecedented mission that you eagerly undertook and which, in the continuum, you already have accomplished.
LOVE and PEACE