I always start my prophecy posting by saying I don’t take prophecies too seriously. They leave much to be desired in the area of accuracy, even though I personally have hit some in the past. In the year 2010 I hit a couple major predictions in the earthquake area. In 2009 an amoeba could have done better. And for the year 2008, I just don’t remember.
So here we go for 2011:
1. Weather will continue its strange course with extremes around the globe. Even areas of normally mild temperatures will experience record cold, but overall the earth will register above normal temperatures as it as a whole continues to heat up. Glaciers continue their melting process and the seas will rise. Drought will cause increased starvation and commodity prices will soar.
2. The Stock Markets will soar the first quarter of the year and decline the last three quarters.
3. Global population will peak and start a slow decline in the next 5 to7 years.
4. A new virus will appear and puzzle scientists around the world; virus will affect only certain age groups, but in that particular group hundreds of thousands will die.
5. Our sun will send unknown pulses to earth and its effect will drive some people mad.
6. The Internet will suffer a major crash, which will temporary shutdown the world economy.
7. UFO sightings will continue to increase; similar formations will be seen around the world, and more countries will open up their UFO files to the public. But since 98% of the world population is not ready for the shift, few will notice the increased UFO visibility in 2011 both in the sky and in the Press.
8. Other websites like WikiLeaks will continue to bust out the truth.
9. And finally some good news – Albuquerque, New Mexico is hosting an amazing conference asking mankind to “Wake Up”; it will be in the April/May timeframe, so watch for further details.
Sleep tight, and remember only you can affect your true reality; through Quantum particles, we create everything.